Check back as I add useful resources for digital nomads!
Digital Nomad Resources
- Nomadlist – The first stop (after here, of course), for digital nomad stuff.
- Gynopedia – This multinational women’s health resource is a must for nomad and expat women to check out if they anticipate or currently need women’s health care abroad.
- Coliving.com – A searching and booking engine for coliving spaces around the world.
General Flying and Travel:
- Flyertalk.com – Years on Flyertalk gave me my travel education. If you have questions about a particular hotel program, airline, or destination, this is the place to find your answer.
- Seatguru.com – If you want to check out airline seat maps, look here!
- Airlinequality.com – This resource allows you to get some idea of what to expect on board. You can also see what purpose and class of service the reviewer was flying.
Interesting Travel Blogs:
- One Mile at a Time: Lucky/Ben’s blog is a go-to if I need/want to check out an airline or hotel premium product offering. It’s not quite the travel hacking blog of yore, but if you’re debating Singapore vs Cathay business class, you’ll find all minutiae of the Cathay/Singapore experience in detail.
- Nomadic Matt: Travel newbies will find his content quite useful.
- Nomadic Boys – These photogenic lads offer great reviews (generally) and usefully write-ups about LGBT what-to-do for a variety of cities, including some off the beaten path.
- Queer Mango – A well-executed, curated resource for queer women travelers and expats in (Southeast) Asia with a particular focus on Thailand.